Have you been feeling sad or depressed lately? Not enjoying your usual activities? Has your energy been low? If you have been wondering if your mood might be a problem for you or something you might need help with, this app may be for you.
The purpose of this app is to help you explore whether or not your mood is a problem for you. Based on your answers, the app will direct you to activities that may be helpful. For example, the app can help you learn how to recognize the signs of depression and look at different areas of your life to see if depression is affecting you. You can also get information on whether your mood is normal for your age or something you might need help with. If you feel depression might be something you need help with, the app can teach you strategies for dealing with depression. You can also set goals for working on your mood.
• Was designed for youth 12-18 years old, with the input of youth
• Does not collect personal information, with all the information you provide stored locally on your device
Please be aware that:
• You may use this app if you are above 18 years of age; however, some of the features of the app may not work for your age group.
• You may want to consider password protecting your device to keep your information private.
• This app and its contents are designed for information purposes only and cannot be used to diagnose or treat depression or other mental health problems.
• This app is not a substitute for professional mental health care or emergency services